2014 Indian Motorcycle Chieftain
C&E Auburn V-Twin, Inc.
This Chieftain was been well maintained and has many extras. Surround Sound system with additional Amp and Bag lid speakers. Pull back handlebars and Pinnacle mirrors, Brouhard Designs Pedals and Chrome Fender Tips, plus Chrome Saddlebag guards.
Standard - Yet Special Features
- Thunder Stroke™ 111: The new Thunder Stroke™ 111 engine delivers an incredible 119 ft-lbs of torque and features styling that pays tribute to legendary Indian Motorcycle® engines of the past.
- Keyless: Enjoy convenient and secure keyless starting. With the Indian® Chieftain™ key fob in your pocket, climb on the bike, push a button and ride. If you misplace the fob, use the individual security code that you pre-programmed into the ignition.
- Extensive Chrome: Virtually every surface that could be chromed has been chromed. From end to end, the beautiful, bright chrome finish elevates the Indian® Chieftain's™ style.
- Windshield: Raise and lower the power-adjustable windshield with the push of a button to customize airflow and protection.
- Hard Saddlebags: Spacious hard saddlebags are mounted on quick-release anchors and feature remote electronic locks you control with a console mounted button - or a convenient key fob.
- Driving Lights: LED driving lights provide both style and protection down any road you choose to take.
- High-Output Audio: The fairing houses an audio system that delivers clean, quality sound from dual high-output speakers. The aerodynamic fairing blocks wind to allow you to enjoy your highway playlist without interference.
- Audio Bluetooth: The integrated Bluetooth® smart phone connection makes it easy to run music stored in the phone through the Indian® Chieftain™ audio system. Playlist info is displayed on the multi-function display screen, and switches near the handgrip make it easy to control the audio. Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth Sig, Inc.
- 5-Year Coverage/Roadside Assistance: Indian Motorcycle® backs every new Indian® Chieftain™ with 5 years of coverage that includes both a 1 year limited warranty and an extended service contract. Subject to $50 deductible, no mileage limitation. Ride with confidence and peace of mind that you’ll enjoy every memorable mile. Plus, every new rider will be provided a full year of Indian Motorcycle® Roadside Assistance for added assurance. See dealer for details.
Classic Iconic Features
- Indian Motorcycle® Badging: One of the classic elements of an Indian Motorcycle® is the vintage badging. Ever since the Indian® script logo was first created in 1910, and Indian Motorcycle® Red became the standard Indian Motorcycle® color in 1912, these features have made the Indian Motorcycle® badging a hallmark of this historic brand.
- War Bonnet: Lighting the way as it has done since 1947 is the iconic War Bonnet. Mounted proudly atop the front fender in a chrome frame, this light makes it clear, “This is a genuine Indian Motorcycle®.”
- Valanced Fenders: Stylish, elegant and functional, the iconic valenced fenders, standard since 1940, enhance the flowing styling lines of every Indian Motorcycle®. They also provide protection, effectively blocking road spray and gravel kicked up by the tires.
- Brake Caliper Covers: Every Indian Motorcycle® is equipped with outstanding brakes, and in keeping with our traditional styling, we choose to cover the calipers. The result is a clean, stylish, beautifully finished sheet metal - iconic Indian Motorcycle® valanced fenders.
Comfort with Style
- Stage 1 Slip-On Exhaust: Add the Stage 1 Slip-On Exhaust and enjoy a rich, throaty exhaust note that provides the perfect soundtrack for the open road. This exhaust system allows the Thunder Stroke™ 111 motorcycle engine to breath more freely and unleash additional power and crisp throttle response.
- Six Shooter Exhaust Tips: It’s easy to give your Indian Motorcycle® a major infusion of custom style with a set of Six Shooter Exhaust Tips. These motorcycle exhaust tips fit on all Stage 1 Slip-On Exhaust pipes and feature timeless American cruiser motorcycle styling.
- Saddlebag Audio Kit: Turn your Indian® Chieftain™ motorcycle into a rolling concert hall with this Saddlebag Audio Kit. Using the color-matched Concert Audio Lids to replace the stock lids, the integrated audio system will deliver powerful, premium-quality audio to complement the output from your fairing speakers.
- Quick Release Passenger Backrest: Provide your passenger with a strong, secure, comfortable backrest in just seconds by adding this Standard Height Quick Release Passenger Backrest to an Indian® motorcycle. The backrest’s Quick Release technology lets you install or remove the entire backrest in seconds - without tools! (Luggage rack sold separately)
- Engine Type: Thunder Stroke™ 111
- Displacement: 111 cu. in. (1811 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 3.976 x 4.449 in. (101 x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection/54mm bore
- Peak Torque RPM: 3000 rpm
- Peak Torque (J1349 ft.-lb.): 119.2 ft.-lb. (161.6 Nm)
- Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
Gear Ratio (Overall)
- 1st: 9.403 : 1
- 2nd: 6.411 : 1
- 3rd: 4.763 : 1
- 4th: 3.796 : 1
- 5th: 3.243 : 1
- 6th: 2.789 : 1
- Final Drive: 2.2 : 1
- Suspension: Front - Type/Travel: Telescopic Fork/4.7 in. (119 mm)
- Suspension: Rear - Type/Travel: Single Shock w/Air adjust / 4.49 in.
- Brakes/Front: Dual / Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Brakes/Rear: Single / Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Tires/Front: Dunlop® Elite 3 130/90B16 73H
- Tires/Rear: Dunlop® Elite 3 180/60R16 80H
- Wheels: Cast 16 in. x 3.5 in. Front and 16 in. x 5 in. Rear
- Exhaust System: Split dual exhaust w/ cross-over
- Length: 101.2 in.
- Width (US): 40.2 in.
- Width (Intl): 39.8 in.
- Height: 60.2 in.
- Seat Height: 26.0 in.
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in.
- Rake: 25 deg.
- Trail: 5.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal.
- Weight (empty tank / full of fuel): 815 lb. / 848 lb.
- GVWR: 1385 lb.
- Indian Motorcycle® Red
- Springfield Blue
- Cast Aluminum Frame with Integrated Air-Box
- Cruise Control
- Driving Lights
- Highway Bar
- Keyless Start
- Power Windshield
- Premium Leather Seats
- Remote Locking Hard Saddle Bags
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- 100 Watt Stereo with AM/FM Bluetooth and Smartphone Compatible Input
- Fairing Mounted Instrument Cluster featuring Electronic Speedometer, Tachometer, and Fuel Gauge with Odometer, Dual Tripmeters wth Distance and Time, Instantaneous and Average Fuel Economy
- Fuel Range
- Real-Time Clock
- Ambient Air Temperature
- Gear Position Display
- Front and Rear Tire Pressure
- Engine Hours of Operation
- Engine Oil Life Percentage
- Average Speed
- Battery Voltage
- Radio Information Display
- Vehicle Trouble Code Readout
- Heated Grip Level (If Heated Grips installed)
- 15 LED Telltale Indicators: Cruise Control Enabled, Cruise Control Set, Neutral, High Beam, Turn Signal, ABS, Check Engine, Low Tire Pressure, Battery, Low Fuel, Security System, Low Engine Oil Pressure and MPH or km/h Unit Designation
- Indian Motorcycle® backs every new Indian Motorcycle with 5 years of coverage that includes both a 1 year limited warranty and an extended service contract. Subject to $50 deductible, no mileage limitation.
- Engine Type
- Thunder Stroke™ 111
- 111 cu. in. (1811 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.976 x 4.449 in. (101 x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Closed loop fuel injection/54mm bore
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic Fork
- Rear Suspension
- Single Shock w/Air Adjust
- Front Brakes
- Dual / Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single / Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- Dunlop® Elite 3 130/90B16 73H
- Rear Tire
- Dunlop® Elite 3 180/60R16 80H
- 65.7 in. (1668 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.0 in. (660 mm)
- 25 deg.
- 5.9 in. (150.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal. (20.8 L)
- Dry Weight
- 815 lb. (370 kg)
- 6 speed
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Indian Motorcycle® Red, Springfield Blue
- 5 years of coverage includes both a 1 year limited warranty and an extended service contract. Subject to $50 deductible, no mileage limitation.