2014 Victory Motorcycles Victory Vision® Tour
C&E Auburn V-Twin, Inc.
Victory Vision® Tour
The Victory Vision redefines what a touring motorcycle can be with its outstanding combination of a great ride, ample storage, superior comfort and distinctive style that could only come from Victory Motorcycles.
- 106 Cubic-Inch Freedom® V-Twin: The Victory® Freedom® 106/6 V-Twin is a 106-ci powerplant that provides Victory Vision Tour riders with 108 ft-lb of torque. Smooth, powerful, and efficient, it’s a counter-balanced and fuel-injected engine that delivers confidence-inspiring performance for touring riders who like to lead, not follow.
- 6-Speed Overdrive Transmission: Every gear shift is smooth and defined with the Victory 6-speed transmission with true overdrive. It syncs up with the outstanding power of the Victory Freedom® 106/6 V-Twin and its helical-cut gears ensure that each shift is sure and smooth. During interstate cruising, 6th gear overdrive drops the RPMs and delivers the smooth ride you’ve been looking for, and to enhance fuel mileage and extend the range of a tank of fuel.
- Heated Handgrips & Individual Heated Seats: Extend the riding season with the heated handgrips and heated seats. There’s a choice of Hi & Lo settings for the heated handgrips, and the heated seats have individual driver and passenger controls with Hi & Lo settings. You can add a month or more on both ends of the riding season with the flip of a switch.
- 29 Gallons of Trunk & Saddlebag Space: Integrated in the smooth-flowing lines of the Victory Vision Tour are convenient side storage compartments and a spacious trunk. These storage spaces combine to offer one or two riders ample space for their touring gear. The side compartments and trunk are weather-sealed and lockable. The trunk has an integrated, padded passenger backrest and dual audio speakers that combine with the fairing speakers for surround sound.
- Confidence-Inspiring Linked ABS Braking: Victory Vision Tour riders ride with confidence, knowing their stopping power includes the Victory Linked Anti-Lock Brake System. It monitors the wheels and when it senses compromised traction, it instantly and automatically provides braking for quick stopping under control.
- Cruise Control: Once you’re out on the open road, activate the cruise control to enjoy easy, relaxed cruising. This automotive-quality cruise control is easy to activate and set, and it reliably maintains the desired speed. To de-activate it, simply press “Off” or engage the clutch or brake.
- Power Windshield & Full-Coverage Frame Mounted Fairing: With the power windshield, you manage airflow reaching the riders by raising and lowering the windshield with the push of a button. The frame-mounted fairing provides the ultimate in wind and weather protection and lets riders enjoy the ride in all conditions.
- Ultra-Smooth Rear Suspension Travel: If you encounter a rough patch of road, the plush Victory Vision Tour rear suspension keeps the ride smooth and steady with 3.65” of travel. Keep the ride consistently smooth with the easy-adjust air shock. Consult the air pressure chart, adjust the air shock with a hand pump and enjoy the incredibly smooth ride – whether you’re riding solo or 2-up, with or without cargo on board.
- Battery: 12 volts / 18 amp hours
- Bore x Stroke: 101 x 108 mm
- Charging System: 48 amps max output
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Cooling System: Air / oil
- Displacement: 106 ci / 1731 cc
- Engine Type: 4-stroke 50 deg. V-Twin
- Exhaust: Split dual exhaust with crossover
- Final Drive: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Fuel Capacity: 6.0 gal. / 22.7 L
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Oil Capacity: 5.0 qt. / 4.73 L
- Primary Drive: Gear drive with torque compensator
- Transmission: 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Valve Train: Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
- Front Suspension: Conventional telescopic fork, 46 mm diameter, 5.1 in / 130 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Single, mono-tube, cast aluminum with constant-rate linkage, 3.65 in / 92.7 mm travel, air adjustable
- Dry Weight: 869 lb./ 394 kg
- Ground Clearance: 5.8 in. / 148 mm
- GVWR: 1414 lb./ 643 kg
- Length: 106.4 in. / 2702 mm
- Rake/trail: 29.0 deg. / 5.4 in. / 137 mm
- Seat Height: 26.5 in. / 673 mm
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in. / 1670 mm
- Brake System Type: Linked w/ ABS
- Front braking system: Dual 300mm floating rotors with 4-piston calipers
- Rear braking system: 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
Wheels & Tires
- Front Tire: 130/70R18 Dunlop Elite 3
- Front Wheel: 18 x 3.5 in.
- Rear Tire: 180/60R16 Dunlop Elite 3
- Rear Wheel: 16 x 5.0 in.
- Gloss Black
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke 50 deg. V-Twin
- 106 cu.in. (1731 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 101 x 108 mm
- Air / oil
- Compression Ratio
- 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Front Suspension
- Conventional telescopic fork, 46 mm diameter, 5.1 in (130 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single, mono-tube, cast aluminum with constant-rate linkage, 3.65 in (92.7 mm) travel, air adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Dual 300mm floating rotors with 4-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 130/70R18 Dunlop Elite 3
- Rear Tire
- 180/60R16 Dunlop Elite 3
- 65.7 in. (1670 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.5 in. (673 mm)
- 29.0 deg.
- 5.4 in. (137 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.0 gal. (22.7 L)
- Dry Weight
- 869 lb. (394 kg)
- 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Gloss Black