2019 Indian Motorcycle CHIEF VINTAGE, WLLW GRN/IVORY CREAM, CAL
C&E Auburn V-Twin, Inc.
CHIEF VINTAGE, WLLW GRN/IVORY CREAM, CAL
Guided by history. Designed for the future.
- Vintage Style. Modern Power.: Striking classic design paired with modern technology.
- Timeless Style: The finest in classic design, featuring genuine leather saddlebags, classic wire wheels with whitewall tires, and premium leather seats.
- Powerful And Smooth: The famed Thunder Stroke® 111 engine produces 119 ft-lbs of torque for exceptional power at low RPM and a smooth ride at any speed.
- Agile Handling & Control: Engineered to perform with a lightweight cast aluminum frame that delivers easy, nimble control.
- A 21st Century Classic: Premium amenities deliver a refined riding experience that's steeped in nostalgia.
- Loaded With Chrome: Chrome headlight, highway bars, and hand controls. Chromed-out engine. And an illuminated headdress on the front fender.
- Modern Can Look Timeless: The heritage-inspired instrument panel looks vintage but delivers 21st-century information.
- Iconic Badging: The badges on the Vintage are powerful, stylish, and iconic.
- Vintage That Performs: Just because it's a classic look, doesn't make it a classic bike. The Chief Vintage comes equipped with the latest in riding technology.
- All-New Ride Modes: Now you can choose between three ride modes, Tour, Standard, and Sport, for an experience that's customized to your riding style.
- Enhanced Comfort: Rear Cylinder Deactivation automatically shuts off the rear cylinder when the bike is stopped for enhanced comfort in slow-moving traffic. As soon as you hit the throttle, the rear cylinder seamlessly reactivates for full power.
- Superior Amenities: Driving lights, a quick release windshield, cruise control, and keyless ignition keep your mind focused on what matters, following the open road.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Bore x Stroke: 3.976 in x 4.449 in (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Displacement: 111 cu in (1,811 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 54 mm bore
- Engine Type: Thunder Stroke® 111
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Gear Ratio (1st): 9.403 : 1
- Gear Ratio (2nd): 6.411 : 1
- Gear Ratio (3rd): 4.763 : 1
- Gear Ratio (4th): 3.796 : 1
- Gear Ratio (5th): 3.243 : 1
- Gear Ratio (6th): 2.789 : 1
- Horsepower: N/A
- Peak Torque: 119 ft-lb (161.6 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 3,000 rpm
- Transmission/Final Drive: 2.2 : 1
- Transmission/Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal (20.8 L)
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 in (140 mm)
- GVWR: 1,260 lb (572 kg)
- Lean Angle: 31°
- Overall Height: 58.7 in (1,491 mm)
- Overall Length: 103.5 in (2,630 mm)
- Overall Width: 39.4 in (1,000 mm)
- Rake/Trail: 29° / 6.1 in (155.0 mm)
- Seat Height: 26.0 in (660 mm)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 805 lbs / 837 lbs (365 kg / 379 kg)
- Wheelbase: 68.1 in (1,730 mm)
- Front Brakes: Dual / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: Dunlop® American Elite 130/90B16 67H
- Front Wheel: Spoked 16 in x 3.5 in
- Rear Tires: Dunlop® American Elite 180/65B16 81H
- Rear Wheel: Spoked 16 in x 5 in
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 46 mm
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Fork - Cartridge Type
- Front Travel: 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Rear Suspension: Single Shock
- Rear Travel: 3.7 in (94 mm)
- Color / Graphics: Thunder Black
- Gauges: Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer; dual tripmeters; digital tachometer; ambient air temperature; fuel range; average fuel economy; battery voltage; gear position display; real-time clock; vehicle trouble code readout; heated grip level (if heated grips installed); low engine oil pressure; and 9 LED telltale indicators: cruise control enabled, cruise control set, neutral, high beam, turn signal, ABS, check engine, and MPH or km/h unit designation; tank-mounted electronic fuel gauge with low fuel LED indicator
- Infotainment: N/A
- Lights: N/A
- Standard Equipment: Quick Release Lexan Windshield; Genuine Leather Seats; Genuine Leather Saddlebags; Highway Bars; Light Bar; ABS; Cruise Control; Keyless Ignition; Indian® Script Tank Badge; Indian® Headdress Fender Ornament
NOTES:Indian® and Indian Motorcycle® are registered trademarks of Indian Motorcycle International LLC. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing and obey the speed limit. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. *Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. See your dealer for details.
- Engine Type
- Thunder Stroke® 111
- 111 cu in. (1,811 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.976 in x 4.449 in. (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic Fork - Cartridge Type
- Rear Suspension
- Single Shock
- Front Brakes
- Dual / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- Dunlop® American Elite 130/90B16 67H
- Rear Tire
- Dunlop® American Elite 180/65B16 81H
- 68.1 in. (1,730 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.0 in. (660 mm)
- 29 deg.
- 6.1 in. (155.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal. (20.8 L)
- Dry Weight
- 805 lb.
- Sky Blue / Pearl White, Willow Green / Ivory Cream