2019 Indian Motorcycle Indian® FTR™ 1200 S - Race Replica
C&E Auburn V-Twin, Inc.
Indian® FTR™ 1200 S - Race Replica
Get your thrills faster with the FTR 1200 S.
- Have Fun Faster.: The FTR 1200 S delivers all the features of the FTR 1200 plus additional technology, precision, and adaptability for more control and customizability.
- Precise, Agile Handling: A sporty riding position and compact size combine for a commanding, nimble ride.
- Race Inspired Performance: A 1203cc V-Twin engine with 120 horsepower and 85 ft-lbs of low-end torque delivers progressive power and response.
- Race-Inspired Styling: The rear swingarm design and tank silhouette show its American flat track heritage and inspiration from the FTR750 race bike.
- The New American Standard: With its race-inspired design and iconic style, the FTR 1200 S is as much fun to look at as it is to ride.
- Personalized Ride: Fully adjustable front and rear piggy-back shock suspension with preload, compression and rebound inputs let you perfectly tailor the bike to your riding style.
- Stay Connected: A high-visibility 4.3" customizable Ride Command® LCD touch screen with Bluetooth® lets you easily pair your mobile device.
- Confident Handling: The gas tank is strategically located under the seat to lower the center of gravity for improved handling.
- Confidence In All Conditions: Sport, Standard, and Rain modes with unique throttle maps and traction control intervention levels give you more customizability for control in any condition.
- Take Control: Ride confidently with lean-angle sensitive stability control, ABS, traction control, and wheelie mitigation control.
- Light Your Way: Full LED lighting, including a new high output headlight, provides great visibility so you can see the road better.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Bore x Stroke: 4.016 in x 2.898 in (102 mm x 73.6 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
- Displacement: 73 cu in (1203 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Assist & Slip, Multi-Plate
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed Loop Fuel Injection / 60 mm Bore
- Engine Type: DOHC, 4-Valves per Cylinder, Graded Buckets
- Exhaust: 2-1-2
- Gear Ratio (1st): 2.769 : 1
- Gear Ratio (2nd): 1.882 : 1
- Gear Ratio (3rd): 1.500 : 1
- Gear Ratio (4th): 1.273 : 1
- Gear Ratio (5th): 1.125 : 1
- Gear Ratio (6th): 1.036 : 1
- Horsepower: 120 hp (89.5 kW)
- Peak Torque: 85 ft-lb (115.2 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 6,000 rpm
- Transmission/Final Drive: 2.882 : 1
- Transmission/Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gal (12.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 7.2 in (183 mm)
- GVWR: 948 lb (430 kg)
- Lean Angle: 43°
- Overall Height: 51.1 in (1297 mm)
- Overall Length: 90 in (2,286 mm)
- Overall Width: 33.5 in (850 mm)
- Rake/Trail: 26.3° / 5.1 in (130 mm)
- Seat Height: 33.1 in (840 mm)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 497 lbs / 518 lbs (226 kg / 235 kg)
- Wheelbase: 60 in (1,524 mm)
- Front Brakes: Dual 320mm x t5 Rotor with 4-Piston Calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single 265mm x t5 Rotor with 2-Piston Calipers
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: Dunlop® DT3-R Radial, 120/70R19 60V
- Front Wheel: Cast 19 in x 3 in
- Rear Tires: Dunlop® DT3-R Radial, 150/80R18 70V
- Rear Wheel: Cast 18 in x 4.25 in
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 43 mm
- Front Suspension: Fully Adjustable Inverted Telescopic Cartridge Fork
- Front Travel: 5.9 in (150 mm)
- Rear Suspension: Fully Adjustable Piggyback IFP
- Rear Travel: 5.9 in (150 mm)
- Color / Graphics: Race Replica
- Infotainment: 4.3" Ride Command LCD Touchscreen w/ Bluetooth
- Lights: LED Headlight, Taillight, Turn Signals
- Standard Equipment: 3 Ride Modes (Sport, Standard Rain), Lean Angle Sensitive ABS, Stability, Traction and Wheelie Mitigation Control, USB Fast-Charge Port, ABS, Cruise Control
NOTES:Indian® and Indian Motorcycle® are registered trademarks of Indian Motorcycle International LLC. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing and obey the speed limit. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Engine Type
- DOHC, 4-Valves per Cylinder, Graded Buckets
- 73 cu in. (1203 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 4.016 in x 2.898 in. (102 mm x 73.6 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Front Suspension
- Fully Adjustable Inverted Telescopic Cartridge Fork
- Rear Suspension
- Fully Adjustable Piggyback IFP
- Front Brakes
- Dual 320mm x t5 Rotor with 4-Piston Calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single 265mm x t5 Rotor with 2-Piston Calipers
- Front Tire
- Dunlop® DT3-R Radial, 120/70R19 60V
- Rear Tire
- Dunlop® DT3-R Radial, 150/80R18 70V
- 60 in. (1,524 mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.1 in. (840 mm)
- 26.3 deg.
- 5.1 in. (130 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 gal. (12.9 L)
- Dry Weight
- 497 lb. (226 kg)
- Race Replica