2019 Indian Motorcycle Indian® Roadmaster® - Two-Tone Option
C&E Auburn V-Twin, Inc.
Indian® Roadmaster® - Two-Tone Option
When you've put in the miles, you've earned the rewards.
- You've Earned The Rewards: The Indian® Roadmaster® is an expertly crafted, powerful and well-balanced touring bike, fully loaded with the most extensive package of touring amenities that Indian Motorcycle offers.
- Thunder Stroke® 111 V-Twin Engine: The Thunder Stroke® 111 engine produces 119 ft-lbs of torque for exceptional power at low RPM and a smooth ride at any speed.
- Agile Handling And Control: Combines outstanding steering geometry and a lightweight cast aluminum frame to provide responsive handling and agile cornering.
- Indian Motorcycle® Ride Command®: It's the largest, fastest, most customizable system on two wheels, featuring turn-by-turn navigation, Bluetooth® connectivity, vehicle information and much more.
- Ride In Comfort: Your journey may be long, but it should never feel long. The Roadmaster is equipped to get you there in style and comfort, no matter the distance.
- 37+ Gallons of Cargo Space: Protect your cargo in weather proof storage. Remote-locking saddlebags and trunk, plus easily accessible storage in the lowers.
- Optimized Airflow Vents: New redesigned lowers provide significantly more cooling airflow to the rider for superior riding comfort.
- Premium Touring Seat: A plush 2-up genuine leather seat with independent heat controls for passenger and driver, plus heated grips to ensure you always travel in long-distance comfort.
- Built For The Long Road: The Roadmaster comes with an array of modern touring amenities that enhance your ride.
- Premium Audio: High-output speakers in the fairing and trunk deliver 200-watts of crystal-clear audio. Featuring a dynamic equalizer that automatically adjusts for road, wind and engine noise.
- Premium Amenities: Top-of-the-line riding amenities include LED lighting, keyless ignition, cruise-control, tire pressure monitoring and heated grips.
- Power Windshield: A push-button power windshield allows you to easily change the height. Keep it low for wind in your face or raise it up to cruise in comfort.
- Control Your Ride With Ride Command: With the industry-leading Ride Command system, you control every aspect of your ride on a glove-compatible touchscreen with an easy-to-use interface, customizable vehicle information screens and two-finger pinch-to-zoom.
- All-New Ride Modes: Now you can choose between three ride modes, Tour, Standard and Sport, for an experience that's customized to your riding style.
- Enhanced Comfort: Rear Cylinder Deactivation automatically shuts off the rear cylinder when the bike is stopped for enhanced comfort in slow-moving traffic. As soon as you hit the throttle, the rear cylinder seamlessly reactivates for full power.
- Bluetooth® Connectivity: Wirelessly connect your phone to the bike's display with Bluetooth® to enjoy your favorite music on the open road. You can also pair a headset and receive calls and texts.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Bore x Stroke: 3.976 in x 4.449 in (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Displacement: 111 cu in (1,811 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 54 mm bore
- Engine Type: Thunder Stroke® 111
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Gear Ratio (1st): 9.403 : 1
- Gear Ratio (2nd): 6.411 : 1
- Gear Ratio (3rd): 4.763 : 1
- Gear Ratio (4th): 3.796 : 1
- Gear Ratio (5th): 3.243 : 1
- Gear Ratio (6th): 2.789 : 1
- Horsepower: N/A
- Peak Torque: 119 ft-lb (161.6 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 3,000 rpm
- Transmission/Final Drive: 2.2 : 1
- Transmission/Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal (20.8 L)
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 in (140 mm)
- GVWR: 1,385 lb (628 kg)
- Lean Angle: 31°
- Overall Height: 58.7 in (1,491 mm)
- Overall Length: 104.6 in (2,656 mm)
- Overall Width: 39.4 in (1,000 mm)
- Rake/Trail: 25° / 5.9 in (150 mm)
- Seat Height: 26.5 in (673 mm)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 888 lb (403 kg) / 920 lb (418 kg)
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in (1668 mm)
- Front Brakes: Dual / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: Dunlop® Elite 3 130/90B16 73H
- Front Wheel: Cast 16 in x 3.5 in
- Rear Tires: Dunlop® Elite 3 Multi-Compound 180/60R16 80H
- Rear Wheel: Cast 16 in x 5 in
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 46 mm
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Fork - Cartridge Type
- Front Travel: 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Rear Suspension: Single Shock w/ Air adjust
- Rear Travel: 4.5 in (114 mm)
- Color / Graphics: Thunder Black
- Gauges: Fairing-mounted instrument cluster featuring analog speedometer and tachometer with fuel gauge, range, odometer and current gear. 15 LED telltale indicators; cruise control enabled, cruise control set, neutral, high beam, turn signal, ABS, check engine, low tire pressure, battery, low fuel, security system, low engine oil pressure and Mhp or km/h unit designation.
- Infotainment: 7" Ride Command® touchscreen display with real-time clock; ambient air temperature; heading; audio information display; vehicle trouble code readout; Vehicle Status (tire pressure, voltage, engine hours, oil change); Vehicle Info (speed, fuel range, RPM, gear position); Dual Trip Meters (fuel range, miles, average fuel economy, instantaneous fuel economy time, average speed); Ride Data (heading, moving time, stop time, altitude, altitude change); Bluetooth Status for phone and headset; Ride Mode Selection; Map/Navigation
- Lights: Pathfinder LED Lights (headlight, driving lights, turn signals, trunk light, tail light, and headdress fender light)
- Standard Equipment: 7" Ride Command® Touchscreen Display with Navigation; Power Windshield; Driving Lights; Highway Bars; Genuine Leather Seats (Separate Rider/Passenger Heat Controls); Heated Grips; Adjustable Passenger Floorboards; 36.2 Gallons of Storage; Tire Pressure Monitoring; Remote-locking Hard Saddlebags & Trunk; Selectable Ride Modes; Rear Cylinder Deactivation; ABS; Cruise Control; Keyless Ignition; 200 Watt Audio System with AM/FM, Bluetooth, USB, Smartphone Compatible Input, and Weatherband
NOTES:Indian® and Indian Motorcycle® are registered trademarks of Indian Motorcycle International LLC. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing and obey the speed limit. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. *Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. See your dealer for details.
- Engine Type
- Thunder Stroke® 111
- 111 cu in. (1,811 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.976 in x 4.449 in. (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic Fork - Cartridge Type
- Rear Suspension
- Single Shock w/ Air adjust
- Front Brakes
- Dual / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- Dunlop® Elite 3 130/90B16 73H
- Rear Tire
- Dunlop® Elite 3 Multi-Compound 180/60R16 80H
- 65.7 in. (1668 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.5 in. (673 mm)
- 25 deg.
- 5.9 in. (150 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal. (20.8 L)
- Dry Weight
- 888 lb. (403 kg)
- Polished Bronze / Thunder Black, Pearl White / Star Silver