2019 Indian Motorcycle Indian® Scout® ABS - Deep Blue Met
C&E Auburn V-Twin, Inc.
DW BLU MET
Indian® Scout® ABS - Deep Blue Met
A throwback look that will turn heads from block to block. If it looks iconic, that's because it is.
- Originality Comes Standard: A name that goes back a century. An experience that lives up to the legacy. The Scout is built for those who know how to enjoy the ride.
- 100-HP V-Twin Engine: Powered by a liquid-cooled, 69-cubic-inch, 100-horsepower V-Twin. Distinctive style, best-in-class performance, and amazing throttle response.
- Agile Handling: A low seat height and a lightweight frame make for an easy, confident ride at every speed.
- Premium Suspension: A cartridge fork front suspension and Pirelli tires provide a sporty feel while absorbing any bumps the road may throw at you.
- A Modern Classic: The Scout blends timeless style with modern design to deliver an outstanding experience for any rider.
- Heritage-Inspired Design: Inspired by the original 1920 Scout, with a headlight, handlebars, wheels and fleet-sided fenders that nod to its rich heritage.
- Premium Chrome Finishes: Premium chrome provides plenty of head-turning shine.
- Genuine Leather Seat: A comfortable seat designed to withstand the elements while maintaining its natural beauty.
- A History Of Looking Forward: The Scout brings an iconic design into the future with advanced technology. Because when you set the standard, there are no compromises.
- Modern Technology: Electronic fuel injection for smooth power delivery, liquid cooling for optimal performance and a 6-speed transmission that can throw you back in every gear.
- Stay Charged: An integrated USB port keeps your devices in the green.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Bore x Stroke: 3.898 in x 2.898 in (99 mm x 73.6 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Displacement: 69 cu in (1,133 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 60 mm bore
- Engine Type: Liquid Cooled V-Twin
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Gear Ratio (1st): 10.926 : 1
- Gear Ratio (2nd): 7.427 : 1
- Gear Ratio (3rd): 5.918 : 1
- Gear Ratio (4th): 5.022 : 1
- Gear Ratio (5th): 4.439 : 1
- Gear Ratio (6th): 4.087 : 1
- Horsepower: 100 hp (74.7 kW)
- Peak Torque: 72 ft-lbs (97.7 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 6,000 rpm
- Transmission/Final Drive: 2.357 : 1
- Transmission/Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 3.3 gal (12.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in (135 mm)
- GVWR: 988 lb (449 kg)
- Lean Angle: 31°
- Overall Height: 47.5 in (1,207 mm)
- Overall Length: 87.5 in (2222 mm)
- Overall Width: 34.6 in (880 mm)
- Rake/Trail: 29.0° / 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Seat Height: 25.8 in (656 mm)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 533 lb (242 kg) / 550 lb (249 kg)
- Wheelbase: 61.5 in (1,562 mm)
- Front Brakes: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: Pirelli Night Dragon 130/90B16 67H
- Front Wheel: Cast 16 in x 3.5 in
- Rear Tires: Pirelli Night Dragon 150/80B16 77H
- Rear Wheel: Cast 16 in x 3.5 in
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 41 mm
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Fork - Cartridge Type
- Front Travel: 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Rear Suspension: Dual Shocks
- Rear Travel: 3.0 in (76 mm)
- Color / Graphics: Thunder Black
- Gauges: Digital tachometer, odometer, trip meter, engine temp, and low fuel lamp
- Infotainment: N/A
- Lights: Headlight, tail/brake light, turn signals, license plate light, speedometer and indicator lights
- Standard Equipment: N/A
NOTES:Indian® and Indian Motorcycle® are registered trademarks of Indian Motorcycle International LLC. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing and obey the speed limit. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. *Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. See your dealer for details.
- Engine Type
- Liquid Cooled V-Twin
- 69 cu in. (1,133 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.898 in x 2.898 in. (99 mm x 73.6 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic Fork - Cartridge Type
- Rear Suspension
- Dual Shocks
- Front Brakes
- Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single / 298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Night Dragon 130/90B16 67H
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Night Dragon 150/80B16 77H
- 61.5 in. (1,562 mm)
- Seat Height
- 25.8 in. (656 mm)
- 29.0 deg.
- 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.3 gal. (12.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 533 lb. (242 kg)
- Metallic Jade, Deep Water Metallic