2019 Indian Motorcycle Indian® Roadmaster® Elite
Wildfire Red Candy over Thunder Black Crystal
Indian® Roadmaster® Elite
Ultra-premium touring machine with amenities to match.
- Built For Those Who Demand The Best: With an endless list of premium amenities, the Roadmaster Elite is the ultimate touring machine made for the long road. It's built for those with the highest standards, by those who share them.
- Premium 600-Watt Audio System: The PowerBand™ Plus audio system delivers premium sound from high-output fairing, trunk, and saddlebag speakers.
- Made For The Few: Only 200 of these Roadmaster Elites will be made for a truly a one-of-a-kind riding experience.
- Two-Tone Masterpiece: Every Roadmaster Elite features a brilliant two-tone candy paint with custom 24K gold leaf badging finished by hand.
- The Ultimate Riding Experience: The Roadmaster Elite is expertly engineered for those who demand to ride in unrivaled comfort and luxury.
- Comfort In Any Condition: Genuine leather 2-up touring saddle, heated seat and handgrips, leather passenger armrests, and spacious floorboards for all-day comfort, no matter the conditions.
- Exceptional Passing Power: The Roadmaster Elite's award-winning Thunder Stroke® 111 V-Twin Engine delivers a remarkably smooth 119 ft-lbs of torque.
- Stay Connected: Bluetooth Connectivity lets you connect your phone or headset to the bike's display to easily play music or take a call. You can also send planned routes from the Ride Command app to your bike wirelessly.
- Made For Your Next Great Adventure: The Roadmaster Elite delivers iconic Indian Motorcycle style paired with all of the most premium modern touring amenities.
- Be Prepared For Adventure: Protect your cargo with 37+ gallons of weatherproof storage that's easily accessible and secure, with remote-locking saddlebags and a spacious trunk that fits two full-faced helmets.
- Agile Handling & Control: Touring optimized steering geometry and a lightweight cast aluminum frame combine to provide responsive handling and agile cornering.
- Premium Amenities: End-to-end LED lighting, billet aluminum floorboards and mirrors, chrome bumpers, and a premium touring console help take this motorcycle to the next level.
- Advanced Technology: Easy-to-use technology lets you ride longer with more comfort. You might be on a long haul, but it won't feel that way.
- Indian Motorcycle® Ride Command®: The largest, fastest, most customizable system on two wheels, featuring an industry-leading, glove-compatible, seven-inch touchscreen. Easily plan ride routes with up to 100 waypoints and wirelessly transfer them to the bike's navigation system through the all-new Ride Command® mobile app.
- Enhanced Comfort: Rear Cylinder Deactivation automatically shuts off the rear cylinder when stopped for more comfort in slow-moving traffic. Hit the throttle and the rear cylinder seamlessly reactivates for full power.
- Customizable Riding Style: Three all-new ride modes - Tour, Standard and Sport - let you easily tailor your bike to your riding style on-the-fly.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Bore x Stroke: 3.976 in x 4.449 in (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Displacement: 111 cu in (1,811 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 54 mm bore
- Engine Type: Thunder Stroke® 111
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Gear Ratio (1st): 9.403 : 1
- Gear Ratio (2nd): 6.411 : 1
- Gear Ratio (3rd): 4.763 : 1
- Gear Ratio (4th): 3.796 : 1
- Gear Ratio (5th): 3.243 : 1
- Gear Ratio (6th): 2.789 : 1
- Horsepower: N/A
- Peak Torque: 119 ft-lb (161.6 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 3,000 rpm
- Transmission/Final Drive: 2.2 : 1
- Transmission/Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal (20.8 L)
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 in (140 mm)
- GVWR: 1,385 lb (628 kg)
- Lean Angle: N/A
- Overall Height: 58.7 in (1,491 mm)
- Overall Length: 105.4 in (2,676 mm)
- Overall Width: 39.4 in (1,000 mm)
- Rake/Trail: 25° / 5.9 in (150 mm)
- Seat Height: 26.5 in (673 mm)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 921 lbs / 953 lbs (418 kg / 433 kg)
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in (1,669 mm)
- Front Brakes: Dual / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: Dunlop® Elite 3 130/90B16 73H
- Front Wheel: Cast 16 in x 3.5 in
- Rear Tires: Dunlop® Elite 3 Multi-Compound 180/60R16 80H
- Rear Wheel: Cast 16 in x 5 in
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 46 mm
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Fork - Cartridge Type
- Front Travel: 4.7 in (119 mm)
- Rear Suspension: Single Shock w/ Air adjust
- Rear Travel: 4.5 in (114 mm)
- Color / Graphics: Wildfire Red Candy over Thunder Black Crystal with 24k Gold Trim
- Gauges: Fairing-mounted instrument cluster featuring analog speedometer and tachometer with fuel gauge, range, odometer and current gear. 15 LED telltale indicators; cruise control enabled, cruise control set, neutral, high beam, turn signal, ABS, check engine, low tire pressure, battery, low fuel, security system, low engine oil pressure and MPH or km/h unit designation. Tank mounted auxiliary analog fuel and voltage guages.
- Infotainment: 7" Ride Command® touchscreen display with real-time clock; ambient air temperature; heading; audio information display; vehicle trouble code readout; Vehicle Status (tire pressure, voltage, engine hours, oil change); Vehicle Info (speed, fuel range, RPM, gear position); Dual Trip Meters (fuel range, miles, average fuel economy, instantaneous fuel economy time, average speed); Ride Data (heading, moving time, stop time, altitude, altitude change); Bluetooth Status for phone and headset; Ride Mode Selection; Map/Navigation
- Lights: Pathfinder LED Lights (headlight, driving lights, turn signals, tail light trunk, tail light, trunk interior light, and headdress fender light.
- Standard Equipment: 7" Ride Command® Touchscreen Display with Navigation; Power Windshield; Driving Lights; Highway Bars; Genuine Leather Seats (Separate Rider/Passenger Heat Controls); Heated Grips; Adjustable Passenger Floorboards; 36.2 Gallons of Storage; Tire Pressure Monitoring; Remote-locking Hard Saddlebags & Trunk; Selectable Ride Modes; Rear Cylinder Deactivation; ABS; Cruise Control; Keyless Ignition; 600 Watt Audio System with AM/FM, Bluetooth, USB, Smartphone Compatible Input, and Weatherband; Passenger Armrests; Chrome Front & Rear Bumpers; Pinnacle Mirrors; Premium Floorboards; Paint Matched Engine Badges
NOTES:Indian® and Indian Motorcycle® are registered trademarks of Indian Motorcycle International LLC. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing and obey the speed limit. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Engine Type
- Thunder Stroke® 111
- 111 cu in. (1,811 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.976 in x 4.449 in. (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic Fork - Cartridge Type
- Rear Suspension
- Single Shock w/ Air adjust
- Front Brakes
- Dual / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- Dunlop® Elite 3 130/90B16 73H
- Rear Tire
- Dunlop® Elite 3 Multi-Compound 180/60R16 80H
- 65.7 in. (1,669 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.5 in. (673 mm)
- 25 deg.
- 5.9 in. (150 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal. (20.8 L)
- Dry Weight
- 921 lb. (418 kg)